As a leading home builder in the DFW area, we’re always excited to see new kitchen design trends that will be popular in Allen TX homes in the coming year. For 2021 we see some bold new trends on the horizon. Consider adding one (or more!) of these ideas to your new kitchen this year:
- More storage space. People are stocking up on kitchen staples and paper goods. That means they need more space in their kitchens to store those items. Built-in pantries and taller upper cabinets are becoming standard design elements in today’s kitchens.
- Standout islands. More than ever, the island is becoming the focal point of the kitchen. The newest designs grab your eye with bold colors and waterfall countertops. The relatively small square footage of an island lets you feel free to be more expressive or add drama in an otherwise neutral kitchen.
- Matte black faucets and hardware. Forget the common stainless steel faucet. Today’s kitchens take on an air of sophistication with black faucets and cabinet hardware.
- Built-in coffee bars. Most of us rely on a hot cup of coffee to get started in the morning. Why not brew it in style with a built-in coffee bar?
- Ergonomic design. Kitchen designers are breaking longstanding traditions by placing double wall ovens side by side, for example, to make both units easy to access.
When you build your new home with Landon Homes, you can choose from a wide variety of customizing options and design elements for the kitchen. We help you plan a space that looks great and functions smoothly whether you’re making a quick cup of coffee or cooking dinner for the whole family.
Our home plans in the Pecan Meadow community in Allen TX have a variety of kitchen layouts. Angled islands and walk-in pantries are just two of the options you’ll find here.
We offer 9 spacious floor plans in Pecan Meadow. These homes range from 1,953 to 3,337 square feet and have 3-5 bedrooms and 2-5 baths. One and two story plans are available. Pecan Meadow homes have 2-car garages and are priced from $490s.
Chat with us or call Landon Homes at 469-804-5534 to schedule your tour of the Pecan Meadow community of Allen TX homes.Tags: allen texas homes, homebuilder in allen texas, homes for sale allen tx
This post was written by Landon Homes