These days we’re all spending more time in the outdoor spaces of our homes in Rowlett TX. Since these areas are so important to our well-being, why not make the most of them? Try these tips to turn your patio or porch into a comfortable open-air living space:
- Create a true outdoor entertaining area by adding a kitchen, barbecue or bar. A charcoal grill and flea market bar cart can turn even a modest patio into a backyard destination.
- Make the space comfortable for year-round use. Start with good furniture and an attractive area rug. Install more lighting if needed, and then consider adding fans or heaters for climate control.
- Water features can bring in birds and other wildlife, as well as muffle noises to create a sense of privacy and seclusion.
- Use plants as living walls. A border of shrubs or vines around the patio will enhance the feeling of an outdoor retreat.
- Open the view by replacing wood or metal railings and pool fences with tempered safety glass.
At Landon Homes, our floor plans are designed with options for outdoor living to help you enjoy the beautiful landscaping and spacious back yards in our communities.
The #21 Magnolia Collection is a two-story family home that we build in the Magnolia Landing community. This floor plan features several options for outdoor spaces including a medium or large covered patio. Accessed from the dining area, the patio is nestled in a protected corner adjacent to the family room.
The #5560 Cypress Collection floor plan is a 5-bedroom home with an open-concept floor plan. The covered patio off the kitchen is 12’ x 8’ and is open on three sides, allowing a full view of the back yard.
Both homes also have attractive covered front porches. The Magnolia is available with a double-decker front porch with the second level accessed from the game room.
Browse our complete selection of floor plans to choose a home that’s right for you. Please note that some floor plans are designated for specific communities.
Start planning your new home with us now while interest rates are low. Live chat with us or call Landon Homes at 469-804-5534 to learn more about our homes or schedule your personal tour of the Magnolia Landing community of homes in Rowlett TX.Tags: homes in rowletts, rowlett homes, texas
This post was written by Landon Homes