5 Reasons Why You Should Go to Vintage Market Days® in McKinney
April 23, 2016 8:53 am
People who buy homes in McKinney TX do so because the city offers many benefits such as
affordable and diverse housing, excellent schools, accessible healthcare, plenty of jobs, and a vibrant downtown.
McKinney also hosts various fun events throughout the year like Arts in Bloom, Oktoberfest and Vintage Market Days®, which takes place May 6 & 7 this year at Myers Park & Event Center. Here are a few reasons why you should attend this upscale vintage-inspired indoor/open air market.
- Outstanding Vintage Inspired Items – Where else can you find a collection of original art, antiques, clothing, jewelry, handmade treasures, home décor, outdoor furnishings, and seasonal plantings all in one place?
- Music & Food – Come for the shopping, but stick around for the live music and delicious food.
- Best of the Best – Vintage Market Days® has been named one of Country Living Magazine’s “7 Flea Markets & Barn Sales You Won’t Want to Miss.”
- Family-Friendly Pricing – A two-day pass is just $10 and is good for re-entry all weekend long. Plus, admission for children under 12 is free!
- High Quality Vendors – Vintage Market Days is a juried event accepting vendors based on variety, originality, and quality of goods sold. Only the highest quality of vendors is selected, and the selection is designed to make sure vendors complement one another in a way that creates a true Vintage Experience.
When you’re looking for homes in McKinney TX to buy, Fairways at Craig Ranch should be your first choice. This master-planned community is just minutes away from Hwy. 121, and offers access to 65 acres of land for parks and fields, 20 miles of hiking trails, The Beach athletic facility for beach sports, and much more.
Landon Homes offers buyers spacious, energy efficient homes at Fairways at Craig Ranch, priced from the $380s. Choose from three, four and five bedroom floor plans, ranging in size from 2,124 square feet to 3,124 square feet. Landon has just released its final phase in the community with a Special Promotion. Contact our Sales Manager today for details on how you can join our Landon family of homeowners at Craig Ranch.Tags: Dallas-Ft Worth homes, north Dallas home builder
This post was written by Landon Homes