Home office spaces are one of the most requested features of new homes in Rowlett TX. With more people working and learning from home, the home office is more important than ever before. Here are a few ways to make yours more organized:
- Choose the right space. Your home may already have a designated study or office space. If not, choose a room away from the busy areas of the house. This could be a spare bedroom or even a corner of the game room.
- Provide storage space. Freestanding bookshelves and furniture will give you the most flexible options. For a more permanent solution, install wall-mounted shelves and cabinets. Other storage options include file cabinets, a desk with lots of drawers, and a separate credenza.
- Keep like items together. Have printer paper within easy reach of the printer. In turn, have the printer within easy reach of the computer.
- Keep frequently-used items close at hand either on or in your desk. Items that you use less often can be stored in another part of the room.
- Create an organizing hub. Mount a whiteboard and calendar on the wall where you can see them from your desk.
Our spacious floor plans include flexible areas that are ideal for home office spaces.
Fans of one-story homes might want to consider the 612 Bentley Collection home plan. At 2,761 square feet, this home has 4-5 bedrooms and 3-4.5 baths. A flex room just off the foyer is designed to be either a study or a fifth bedroom. The home also has a media room just around the corner from the main living areas. This home starts at $674,990. We can build the 612 Bentley Collection for you in Canyon Falls, Hollyhock Classic Series or Lexington Country Classic Series and Heritage Series.
If you prefer a two-story home, check out our 5560 Cypress Collection design. This home is 2,668 square feet and has 5 bedrooms and 3 baths. In addition to a study near the front entry, it also has a small flex room just off the kitchen. Homes built on this plan start at $433,990 and can be built in Magnolia Landing.
Live chat with us now or call 469-804-5534 to schedule your in-person or virtual tour of the Magnolia Landing community of new homes in Rowlett TX.Tags: homes in rowlett tx, new homes rowlett, rowlett texas new homes
Categorised in: How to Organize Your Home Office
This post was written by Landon Homes