If you’ve been looking at homes for sale in Frisco TX, Landon Homes has some news that will change the game for you! We’re sponsoring a limited-time sales event offering special incentives for buyers in our new home communities.
What makes this event a game-changer? We’re putting our buyers in charge of choosing their own incentives! Buyers can choose the incentive they prefer toward the purchase of a new home from Landon Homes.
Special incentive options are:
- Media Room Package
- Gourmet Kitchen Package
- Outdoor Living Package
- Wood Floor Package
- Elevate Your Elevation Package
Visit one or more of our model homes to see for yourself what Landon Homes has to offer. Our quality and workmanship speak volumes about what you can expect when you build a new home with us.
We’d love to see you at one of the 6 new model homes we are opening from Allen to Argyle!
- Pecan Meadow, a small community tucked into the City of Allen, has a new model open for tours at 1992 Parish Lane, Allen TX 75013.
- Canyon Falls in Argyle has a new model coming soon.
- Walnut Springs at Twin Creeks in Allen, has a 2nd model now open. The model is located at 1802 Marshall Drive, Allen TX 75013.
- The Grove Frisco has a new model open at 15480 Catalpa Road, Frisco TX 75035.
- Hollyhock Classic Series in Frisco has a new model now open at 15720 Pleat Leaf, Frisco TX 75033.
- Edgestone at Legacy in Frisco will have a model home coming soon.
Our model homes are open Monday through Saturday from 10 am to 7 pm and Sunday from noon to 7 pm.
To learn more about the packages available during the Game Changer promotion, make an appointment to visit one of our model homes or contact Savannah, our online sales counselor. Savannah can be reached by live chat through our website, by phone at 469-804-5534 or by email at email@example.com. The Game Changer offer ends November 15, 2019. Get in touch with Savannah today to learn more about the upgrade package incentives available on our homes for sale in Frisco TX.Tags: frisco new homes, New Homes in Frisco
This post was written by Landon Homes