The Design Gallery
PREPARING FOR YOUR VISIT
Going to your appointment with knowledge of what your taste and style are will make for a more enjoyable experience. There are literally hundreds and hundreds of different items, patterns, or products to choose from; more than we could explain so be sure to collect samples of what you would like to incorporate into your new home.
Browsing websites such as Pinterest or Houzz, going through photographs, books, or magazines for inspiration is key to understanding the look and feel that makes the emotional connection for you.
The Design Gallery
Upon completion of your structural meeting with your sales team, your paperwork, including how your home is to be built, will be sent to the Landon Homes corporate office. Please allow up to five business days for this paperwork to be prepared and approved before your appointments may be set. The Design Gallery will communicate your appointment information via e-mail to you and your sales team so everyone is aware of when your appointments are scheduled.
Once approved, your completed documents will be sent to The Design Gallery. The Design Gallery staff will reach out to you directly to book your appointments. Based on your community, you will either be allotted the following:
Landon Homes Communities: Two, Two hour appointments. For a total of four hours.
John R Landon Homes Communities: Two, three hour appointments and one, two hour appointment. For a total of eight hours.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Share your ideas, samples, and photos you’ve been collecting.
- Establish a budget.
- Review standard features vs. upgraded options.
- Review and select; flooring, cabinets, countertops, backsplashes, bath tubs, shower surrounds, plumbing faucets, lighting fixtures, interior paint, doors and hardware, fireplace surround, tile designs, and window covering options.
- Submit price requests during your first appointment to ensure all pricing is sent back by your next appointment.
- Review and decide on any items priced in your first appointment.
- Finalize and sign off on all design and color selections.
CONGRATULATIONS YOUR NEW HOME WILL START SOON.