Fun Events to Enjoy in Frisco this Fall
October 10, 2017 7:35 pm
You can tell fall has arrived when Halloween decorations go up in front of homes in Frisco TX, pumpkin spice is on the menu just about everywhere, and fall festivals are taking place nearly every weekend.
Here’s a look at some of the fall-themed events you can enjoy this season with family and friends.
Events that Bring the Frisco Community Together
- Friscovania – Frisco families can help support City House at this spooktacular charity event taking place October 21 from 4 pm to 9 pm at Toyota Stadium. The event features something for everyone, including a carnival for kids, live music, and a haunted fashion show in the spirit of Halloween. New additions this year include a virtual haunted maze, art installations, and magic shows.
- Frisco Veteran’s Day Community Parade – Residents can celebrate their patriotism and honor our country’s veterans on November 11th at Toyota Stadium. The parade will include members of local sports teams, police and fire vehicles, clowns, and floats from local groups.
- North Texas Turkey Trot – Work up an appetite for your holiday feast during this annual tradition, held the morning of Thanksgiving Day, November 23rd at Frisco Square. The Turkey Trot supports the Miracle League of Frisco, which offers sports activities for children with special needs. The event includes 5K and 10K marathons along with a Miracle Mile for kids.
- Big Orange Pumpkin Farm – One of the fall season’s biggest attractions is the Big Orange Pumpkin Farm located at Preston Trail Farms. This pumpkin patch attracts residents, school groups, and visitors from all over to enjoy the fall season. Kids love to see the pumpkins, petting farm, and hay bales. The event also includes a hay maze, farm train and hayride. The event runs through November 22nd.
- Pumpkins on the Prairie – Another popular Frisco fall attraction is this local event hosted by Grace Avenue United Methodist Church. This annual tradition gives residents a chance to find the perfect pumpkins for their cooking or carving needs. The pumpkin patch features a hay maze and ride, games, and bounce houses.
Fall Trick or Treating Events in Frisco
Halloween is the fall season’s highlight for many local residents. Thankfully, Frisco has trick-or-treat events that the whole family can enjoy.
- Trick or Treat at Fire Safety Town – This local favorite takes place on October 27th from 6 to 9 p.m. It’s designed for 5th-grade children and younger who get a chance to explore the safety house and fire truck while trick-or-treating.
- Trick or Treat the Square – Now in its 8th year, this family and pet-friendly event takes place October 29th from 1 to 4 pm. Kids can dress up in their favorite costumes and go trick-or-treating at local shops, businesses, and restaurants in Frisco Square. The event also features face painting, balloon artists, a petting zoo, a pooch parade/costume contest and dog adoption.
As you can see, Frisco residents have many options when it comes to enjoying the fall season with events the entire family can enjoy.
As a leading provider of high-quality homes in Frisco TX, Landon Homes is a proud member of the local community. If you’d like to learn more about how you can design and build your new home in Frisco, contact Landon Homes today.Tags: frisco ISD new homes, home builders frisco tx, homes for sale in frisco tx
This post was written by Landon Homes