More Americans are moving to homes in Frisco TX than ever before. According to the US Census Bureau, the city’s population grew 71% over the last decade. Frisco grew more during that time period than any other American city of its size.
As part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, Frisco has much to offer. In fact, in 2018 it was named Money’s Best Place to Live in the US.
Here are 5 key reasons why Frisco TX is such a great place to live:
- It feels like a small town, but is convenient to big-city amenities and employment opportunities. Dallas is just 30 miles to the south, while DFW airport is within 25 miles. T-Mobile, Baylor Medical Center, Oracle and other major employers are located right in Frisco, so there’s no need to commute to find good jobs.
- Residents are relatively safe in Frisco compared to the rest of the nation. The crime rate is lower than the national average.
- Good schools make the city ideal for families. Frisco Independent School District is one of the highest-ranked in the state. Standardized test scores are above average, and the district has one of the nation’s highest graduation rates.
- There’s plenty to do in Frisco. Interesting shops and restaurants fill the revitalized downtown. Local attractions include the National Videogame Museum and the Museum of the American Railroad. The Texas Sculpture Garden displays more than 40 sculptures by Texas artists.
- Frisco is a sports lover’s dream. Seven pro sports teams are based there. Dallas Cowboys training facility The Star is a multifaceted sports complex also used by local high school teams. Pro baseball, soccer, hockey, basketball and indoor football teams are also based in Frisco.
Landon Homes can help you take advantage of all that Frisco has to offer. We build spacious, energy-efficient homes in 3 new home communities in Frisco TX. Hollyhock Classic Series is located in North Frisco next to the future PGA golf center. Lexington Country is a gated community with several sections that range from the $530s to million-dollar-plus homes on oversized lots. Edgestone at Legacy is ideal for commuters with a location close to the Dallas North Tollway.
Chat with us or call Landon Homes at 469-804-5534 to start planning your new home in one of our growing communities of homes in Frisco TX.Tags: energy efficient homes in frisco, frisco ISD new homes, homes for sale frisco tx, New Homes in Frisco
This post was written by Landon Homes